The Ridetech lowering kit is 100% bolt-on, fully adjustable and made in the USA. It includes front HQ Series Coil-Overs, tubular upper control arms, rear HQ Series shocks, shock angle correction brackets, flip brackets, adjustable shackles and heavy-duty hangers.
- Front HQ Series Coil-Overs allow for a 1″-3″ lowered stance (2″ optimal) and are a direct replacement for factory shock and spring. They utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling via the rebound adjustment knob with 24 positions of adjustment. Premium Hyperco springs are used that are CNC cold wound with high tensile steel.
- Upper StrongArms correct the camber and ball joint angles to allow proper wheel alignment. They are fully assembled with ball joints and bushings and are power coated satin black.
- Rear HQ Series Shocks are also rebound adjustable and include brackets to correct the shock angle at the lowered stance more maximum effectiveness.
- The Rear 4″ Lowering Kit for the rear includes axle flip brackets, stout front leaf spring hangers and adjustable shackles to fine tune the stance.
- Optional Traction Bars eliminate nearly all wheel hop with a unique design that still allows for full load capacity and smooth compliant ride.
- Optional Helper Bags provide extra load capacity.
- Optional Rear Sway Bar for improved cornering