This Air Suspension System is specifically designed for the 1963-1970 Chevrolet & GMC C10 Truck and includes everything needed to create modern driveability with an ultra low show stance. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, 2.5″ drop spindles, front air springs with adjustable shocks, front sway bar, rear StrongArms with C-Notces, an adjustable panhard bar and HQ Series rear Shockwaves. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension.
- 2.5″ Drop Spindles allows a lowered stance while maintaining suspension travel. The modular design allows for variety of brake options incluing Baer, Wilwood or the stock HD brakes (1.25″ wide rotors).
- Upper & Lower StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles and increased caster to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction. They are powdercoated black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushings and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- Front CoolRide setup includes HQ Series Shocks and bolt-on upper shocks mounts to allow more ground clearance and maximum suspension travel. The aluminum body shocks are a monotube design, are rebound adjustable and come with a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty.
- Rear StrongArm System is completely bolt-on and provides mounting for the rear Shockwaves. The front trailing arm crossmember is designed to allow the exhaust to be run through it rather than under it providing additional ground clearance. The panhard is adjustable so you can optimize your tire clearance at the new lowered height and the mount has been relocated to optimize the bar length and angle for the lowered height. This helps keep the rearend centered in the truck and lowers the roll center to mimize body roll. We use R-Joints on both ends of the bar. The C-notches are included with the kit and FIT the frame rail. The trailing arms optimieses the driveline angles for the lowered stance and utilize R-Joint at the front attachment.
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Front MucleBar Sway Bar helps reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems.