This Air Suspension System is specifically designed for the 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC C10 Truck and includes everything needed to create modern driveability with an ultra low show stance. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, 2.5″ drop spindles, front air springs with adjustable shocks, front sway bar, rear 4 Link with C-Notces, an adjustable panhard bar and HQ Series rear Shockwaves. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension.
- 2.5″ Drop Spindles allows a lowered stance while maintaining suspension travel. The modular design allows for variety of brake options incluing Baer, Wilwood or the stock HD brakes (1.25″ wide rotors).
- Upper & Lower StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles and increased caster to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction. They are powdercoated black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushings and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- Front CoolRide setup includes HQ Series Shocks and bolt-on upper shocks mounts to allow more ground clearance and maximum suspension travel. The aluminum body shocks are a monotube design, are rebound adjustable and come with a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty.
- Bolt-On Rear 4 Link System replaces the leaf springs to provide excellent ride quality, handling, traction and load capacity. It is completely bolt-on and provides mounting for the rear Shockwaves. The panhard is adjustable so you can optimize your tire clearance at the new lowered height and the mount has been located to optimize the bar length and angle for the lowered height. This helps keep the rearend centered in the truck and lowers the roll center to mimize body roll. The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack! The C-notches are included with the kit and FIT the frame rail. Compatible with short bed and long bed trucks.
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Front MucleBar helps reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems.