Air Suspension System for 1999-2006 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD. (2007 Classic). Includes front & rear HQ Series Shockwaves, front upper & lower StrongArms, Bolt-On 4 Link, drop spindles, and front sway bar.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear. Fully deflated will net an additional 3″ drop.
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They are rebound adjustable and come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Front MuscleBar is included to reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink and links that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump-steer. Fits 17″ or larger wheels.
- Bolt-On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center, and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- Compatible with all cab size and bed length configurations
NOTE *** To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems
*Not compatible with trucks equipped with factory torsion bar front suspension.
- TQ Series ShockWaves- The remote reservoir triple adjustable air ride shock and air spring units feature rebound adjustment along with dual-stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High-speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low-speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course, and drag strip. Read More