Bolt-On in Minutes and feel the difference!
Looking to get all the performance out of your C5/C6 Corvette? Then RideTech has you covered! With very few upgrades you can turn a C5 or C6 into a highly competitive track animal. One modification that should be on every corvette owner’s list is getting rid of the factory spongy control arm bushings. Today’s Corvette drivers demand maximum performance without compromise and Ridetech’s direct fit bushing system will leave you with unrivaled control. Our “Direct Fit” technology makes upgrading your bushings a “DIY” breeze thanks to precise machining and included hardware. Now you can take those curves with confidence.
- Bushing design eliminates control arm shift common with factory bushings
- Reduction in deflection creates more consistent and predictable handling
- Trunnion design captures bushings from both sides increasing strength and rigidity in upper arms
- Designed to resist binding at extreme alignment settings
- Machined from self lubricating delin
- Trunnions CNC machined from 4130 chromoly
- No modifications necessary
- Replaces all 16 control arm bushings
Optional Delrin Bushing Removal Tool part number 85000006 makes installation simple.