Ridetech has upgraded the traditional notion of sway bars with the new MuscleBar™. Using precision CNC tubing benders, investment cast bar ends and billet aluminum frame mounts with low friction bushings. Ridetech can now produce sway bars with unheard of dimensional and rate accuracy.
- Mounts in factory location, reuses factory hardware.
- Includes adjustable end links
- Billet aluminum frame mounts, anodized black.
- Low friction frame bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber.
- Adjustable rate via a repositionable, clamp on end link mount. Sliding the end link mount inward (further from the end of the bar) provides a higher bar rate. Starting at a minimum of 400 lb/in with the link flush with the end of the bar, 500 lb/in with the mount positioned 1” inward, and 775 lb with the link positioned 3” inward.
- 1.000” OD x .156” wall