The RideTech Tri 5 CoilOver package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension and give your vehicle to aggressive lower stance.. Fitment includes the 1955-1957 Chevy Bel Air, Two-Ten & One-Fifty. The package contains front upper and lower control-arms, front MuscleBar, a rear 4-Link, and 4 HQ Series CoilOvers for every corner of the vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles and the upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. They are powdercoated black and fully assembled with 1/2″ taller ball joints, bushing and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. They are powdercoated black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushing and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- HQ Series CoilOvers utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Interested in AutoCross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series CoilOvers.
- Front MucleBar Sway bar helps reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
*** how do I tell the difference between 1 and 2 piece frames?
- Look at the bottom of the main frame rail under the driver’s door area. On 1-piece frame cars the bottom of the frame will be flat and smooth. This frame is often called the “California” frame. The 2-piece frame design has a rough weld seam right down the bottom center of the frame rail front to rear.
- TQ Series Shocks- The remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks feature rebound adjustment along with dual stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course and drag strip. Read More