This is the single (sold each) shock listing for the Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shock part number 985-24-029.
Direct fit for the following:
|Make||Model||Year||Location||Lift||2WD or 4WD|
|Ford||F-150||2004 – 2008||REAR||0-1||4WD|
|Ford||F-150||2009 – 2020||REAR||0-1||ALL|
The Fox Factory Performance Series 2.0 Internal Floating Piston (IFP) smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They feature Fox Factory's race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology. Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The Fox Factory designed IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Race-developed high-flow pistons and vehicle-specific valving improve both on- and off-road comfort and control;
- 2.0” diameter one-piece aluminum bodies dissipate heat caused by riding over rough roads or bumpy trails, maintaining comfort on or off road for the duration of your drive and resist corrosion over time.
- Internal floating piston (IFP) separates the nitrogen charge from the high-performance suspension fluid, eliminating any chance of mixing that causes a stock shock to become mushy during on- and off-road conditions.
- Redundant sealing pack and beefy 5/8” shaft ensure durability over the long haul;
- Fully-rebuildable design means these shocks can be maintained and even adapted through different internal tuning options to the ongoing changes of your vehicle.
|Body||2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time|
|Body Plating||Clear-anodized for a durable finish|
|Reservoir||Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design|
|Components||Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum|
|Shaft||5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel|
|Piston||Race-developed high-flow piston design|
|Valving||Application specific valving to maximize performance|
|Seals||Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal|