9″ rearend with pre-welded mounting brackets offers bolt-on installation for 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird when used with Ridetech’s 4-Link suspension system. It is manufactured by the experts at GearFX Driveline to the highest standards to provided flawless performance and easy installation.
- Extreme Duty .219″ wall housing center and 3″ O.D. precision centerless ground tubes.
- All brackets are tig welded and feature Torino Big Bearing flanges.
- Fill and drain plugs are included standard.
- Satin Black powder coating is available.
- 31 spline axles with 1/2″-20 wheel studs, axle flange to axle flange width of 60.55″ (Stock) for 54.75″ (Narrowed). Built to withstand extreme use and Engineered for high-performance street, track events and autocross. Made from high-quality alloy steel, Induction heat-treated and “magnafluxed” to ensure quality and reliability. They come with Torino flange bearings already installed on the axle.
- GearFX 3rd Member assemblies feature a TruTrac 31 spline differential and are available in multiple gear ratios. Genuine Ford SVO nodular iron “H” cases are used with Chromoly bearing caps, GFX 1350 Ultra Performance Yoke with U-Joint straps with 12pt bolts, Daytona pinion support, Timken bearings, premium ring and pinion assembled w/ ARP bolts (safety wired). All GearFX rear gear builds use their championship-winning build procedures and attention to detail. All parts are individually inspected and hand deburred for quality assurance. They only use the highest quality parts to produce a product that meets their standards.
- Add REM Isotopic Surface Finishing and Dyno Break-in to increase performance, durability and trouble-free operation.
* The GearFX Housing Measurement Sheet is available for download below and must completely filled out at the time of order
* Designed for use with the current style “Unicradle”11177150 Ridetech 4-Link suspension system (upper bars are angled toward the center of the vehicle).