- Direct interface with OEM MagneRide system on 2014-UP C7 Corvette.
- 20 minute installation.
- Enhances ALL suspension modes…Eco, Weather, Touring, Sport, and Track.
- Increases both ride quality AND handling performance by optimizing shock tuning to keep the tires in better contact with the track / road.
- Transforms unpredictable OEM shock corrections into driver instinctive actions.
- Makes your Corvette far more predictable and comfortable to drive at speed.
C7 Corvette – Z51 and Z06, Gran Sport IN STOCK
Recommended Track Day – Autocross Upgrades:
C7 Corvette Z06 Delrin Control Arm Bushing Set – eliminates deflection of the OEM rubber bushings. Creates a much more stable cornering experience with little or no increase in NVH [noise, vibration, harshness]. $900 [BUY HERE]
C7 Corvette Harness Bar – The RideTech C7 harness bar is built from 1 3/4dia .120 wall 304L stainless and integrates directly into the structural strength points of the C7 door pillars. It retains full use of the OEM seat belt / shoulder harness and allows full range of OEM seat travel. The harness bar system also include seat brackets to install proper lap belts for a full 4 point / 5 point harness installation. $600 [BUY HERE]
GM has left a lot of performance on the table with their recommended alignment specs…the camber setting are very conservative and the rear caster spec range is way too wide. By adjusting your C7 Corvette to these alignment specs you will see a huge improvement in grip and especially rear stability. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to get the most from their new Corvette!