1963-1979 C2-C3 Corvette Offset Trailing Arms w/ C7 Hubs, Upgrade Kit. For use with RideTech CoilOver System. Sold as pair.
- Eliminates stock outer spindle / bearing assembly and instead uses a C7 Corvette hub.
- Includes integrated lower camber rod mount, will accept existing camber rod from standard Ridetech kit
- Offset trailing arms for increased tire clearance. Truss design provides lightweight strength.
- Designed for use with the RideTech CoilOver System
- Integrated brake mount accepts C5/C6 Corvette rear brake kit (most require 17″ or larger wheels) Compatible with C7 parking brake if desired (requires C7 hat)
- Includes high strength ARP bolts for hubs
- Spherical bearing forward mount
- Includes 33/35 Spline outer stub axle made of Hy-Tuf alloy steel (manufactured by Strange)
- Utilizes a 1350 outer U-joint, matches stock thru 1979 model year