This Coil-Over System is specifically designed for the 1967-1970 Chevy “B” Body cars and includes everything needed to provide a lowered stance with dramatically improved handling and ride quality. The system contains front upper and lower StrongArms, front & rear MuscleBars, front HQ Series Coil-Overs, rear Upper and lower StrongArms with Adjustable upper and Panhard Bar, rear HQ Series Coil-Overs shocks. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
1967-1970 Chevy “B” Body includes Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne & Caprice.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles and the upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. They are powder coated satin black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushing and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. They are powder coated satin black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushing and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling via the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Hyperco springs are used to provide a consistent spring rate that will last a lifetime.
- Front & Rear MucleBar Sway Bars helps reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms. The Rear Adjustable MuscleBar allows for fine tuning by sliding the arm on the bar to increase or decrease rate.
- Rear StrongArms provide added strength to help get the power to the pavement. They utilize R-Joint Technology to provide smooth operation and reduce roll bind. The lower arms feature a double sheer mount for the coil-overs locating them in place of the stock springs, keeping the load where is belongs. The upper arm and panhard bar are adjustable, allowing the axle to be centered and pinion angle to be set.
- TQ Series Shocks- The remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks feature rebound adjustment along with dual stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course and drag strip. Read More
- Additional Rear Upper StrongArm – Most cars were equipped with 1 rear upper trailing arm from the factory, therefore only 1 StrongArm is included in this system. However, some cars were equipped with a 2nd upper arm, requiring the purchase of a additional arm.
- Must be used with stock spindles.