Adjust vehicle height at the push of a button while maintaining balanced air springs. RidePro-X tunes air suspension for proper handling and world-class ride quality by way of sophisticated pressure and height algorithms.Each time your turn the ignition key, RidePro-X self adjusts to ride height and compensates for changes in load. Whether you are driving alone to work or on your way to a show with a car or truck load of friends, RidePro-X will calculate proper air spring rate and balance, then work diligently in the background to maintain proper spring pressures and vehicle height. Adjusting vehicle height is as simple as choosing one of three presets. You can use an app on your smartphone. Most enthusiasts will utilize the included 3-position Power Port Module. Sleek and steathy, the Power Port Module simply plugs into your car or truck’s 12V power port (cigarette lighter) and talks to the ECM via RF. When not in use, the Power Port Module can be stored in a glove compartment, if preferred. Choose pressure-only (RidePRO-X) or pressure and height by adding optional RidePRO-HP height sensors for the ultimate electronic air leveling control.
- Stealthy 3-position Control Module communicates via RF.
- “Ride Height On Start” automatic lift and level feature.
- Pressure-based crossload compensation — critical for dynamic driving scenarios such as cornering and panic stops.
- Display and setup via smartphone “App” or laptop.
- Weatherproof ECM and heavy duty mil-spec connectors.
- All new LevelPRO height measuring sensors.
- Automatic weight compensation.
- RidePRO-X (pressure-based) system is upgradable to RidePRO-HP (pressure and height) system.
- Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone app are included.
RidePRO X (pc software) – click to download (Required if you wish to run RidePro X on a laptop)
App Downloads. You can also view the app in DEMO mode once downloaded.
RidePro-X App Download for Android – click to download.
RidePro-X App Download for Apple IOS – Visit App Store and search “Ridepro-x-HP”