Track 1 9” IRS rear suspension upgrade ONLY with optional Currie 3rd Member.
Intended to upgrade an existing RideTech C2/C3 rear suspension. Includes 9” ford IRS housing, inner stub axles, mounting crossmember, and cradle, adjustable camber rods and brackets. (Does NOT include trailing arms, gearset, half shafts, U joints, splined rear sway bar, forged half shaft flanges, outer bearing hub, or brakes)
- 9” Ford IRS housing, fabricated by Currie Enterprises from 4130 Chrome Moly steel for superior strength
- 31 Spline inner stub axles – 4340 heat treated steel
- Multi-point attachment cradle eliminates bushing and pinion support flex
- Adjustable camber rods and brackets – includes R-Joints
- 33 spline outer stub axles
- 3rd Member Sold Separately
- CoilOver Sold Separately
All 3rd Members feature Currie lightweight aluminum gear case with 3.062” main caps, aluminum big bearing pinion support and 1330 (big cap) series short yoke. Also includes Currie TwinTrac Trac 31 Spline differential with the ratio of your choice. To provide a noise free operation polished ring and pinion and dyno break-in is also included.