The 8000 ShockWave Series
|10.75″||12.83″||14.22″||4.1″||Eye / Eye||21140801|
|11.05″||13.13″||14.52″||4.1″||Stud / Eye||21140805|
|11.85″||14.6″||16.42″||5.2″||Eye / Eye||21150801|
|12.15″||14.9″||16.72″||5.2″||Stud / Eye||21150805|
|12.95″||16.35″||18.62″||6.3″||Eye / Eye||21160801|
|13.25″||16.65″||18.92″||6.3″||Stud / Eye||21160805|
|13.75″||17.51″||20.02″||6.9″||Eye / Eye||21170801|
|14.05″||17.81″||20.32″||6.9″||Stud / Eye||21170805|
Although your specific vehicle may not be listed, we have a variety of ShockWaves that are designed to work with just about whatever setup you’re using. Whether you’re replacing your current CoilOvers, or starting a fresh build we can suit your air suspension needs.
Solid rear axle: Rear axle weight is less than 2,000lbs.
NOT recommended for IFS installations … not enough load capacity
Diameter and load capacity: 5″ diameter 8000 series = 1,200 lbs. @ 100 psi
Handling Quality Series
The Handling Quality (“HQ”) Series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a impact forged aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum construction
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Impact forged body / mono-tube design for superior ride quality and durability
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 24 rebound clicks