RideTech TQ Series universal Shockwaves provide high performance handling, exceptional ride quality and incomparable reliability. TQ Series Universal Shockwaves can be custom configured to virtually any lenght or mounting style necessary. The quality and performance are underscored by RideTech’s world class technical support and a million and one mile warranty. We’re here to help you choose the right Shockwaves for your application. Likewise, we guarantee that they’ll last. TQ Series Shockwaves come with a remote reservoir and feature 24-positions of Rebound, High Speed Compress and Lower Speed Compression adjustment to to help you fine tune the shocks to your driving preferences and vehicle demands. The 1000 Series Shockwaves come utilize a Firestone double convoluted air spring which is necessary to handle the high loads of an independent suspension.
Independent front and / or Independent rear installations on vehicles weighing 1,500-2,500 lbs. per axle.
NOT recommended for solid axle rear applications … not enough travel, too much load capacity. (See the 7000 & 8000 Series)
Load capacity: 2,140 lbs. @ 100 psi
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low-speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 24 clicks