Wilwood Complete Dynalite Brake System for 1965-1970 Impala with stock spindles (commonly used with RideTech CoilOver & Air Suspension Systems). Fits most 15″ and larger wheels, verify fitment with template. Fitment includes Bel Air, Biscayne, Caprice & Impala. Not compatible with cars equipped with factory 4 piston caliper disc brakes.
- Front Forged Dynalite 4 Piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Front 12.19″ Rotors, 1.1″ thick, Drilled and Slotted
- Front -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings – 18″
- Rear Forged Dynalite 4 piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Rear 12.19″ Rotors, .81″ thick, Drilled and Slotted with parking brake assembly
- Rear -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings – 14″
- Parking Brake Cables
This brake system is offered for 3 different axle flanges: (Other variations available upon request)
- GM 10/12 Bolt Chevy w/ C-Clips (2.75″ or 2.81″ offset)
- 58-64 Impala Style Flange (2.46″ offset) – Some 65-70 Impala’s have this earlier style rear end.
- 9″ Ford – Big Ford, New Style / Torino (2.5″ Offset)
**** VERIFY AXLE FLANGE TYPE BEFORE ORDERING*****
When converting from drum brakes to to disc brakes a new Master Cylinder is required. The Wilwood Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is great looking all-in-one solution. They are available in 3 finishes; Bare, Black E-Coat and Media Burnished. Bore size selection is important to create the desired pedal feel, we have found the information below to be a good rule of thumb.
- 11″-12″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 15/16″ Bore
- 11″-12″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 7/8″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore