Wilwood Complete Dynapro/Dynalite Brake System with 12.19″ Rotors. Fits most 15″ and larger wheels, verify fitment with template.
- Front “Dynapro 6” 6 Piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Front 12.19″ Rotors, .81″ thick, Drilled and Slotted
- Front -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings
- Rear “Dynalite” 4 piston Calipers, Rear Mounted (Red or Black)
- Rear 12.19″ Rotors, .81″ thick Drilled and Slotted with parking brake assembly
- Rear -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings
- Parking Brake Cables
- 1967-1969 Camaro & Firebird with stock or Ridetech spindles.
- 1962-1974 Nova with stock or Ridetech spindles. If using in shocks in stock mounts, staggered rear calipers are required.
- 1964-1972 GM “A” Body with stock or Ridetech spindles.
This Brake System is offered for 3 different axle flanges: (MUST VERIFY YOUR FLANGE TYPE)
- 10 & 12 Bolt Chevy with 2.75″ or 2.81″ Offset (Kits are also available for 2.91″ offset axle and rearends using C-Clip eliminator conversions)
- 10 & 12 bolt BOP (Buick, Olds & Pontiac – No C-Clip)
- 9″ Ford – Big Ford – New Style / Torino with 2.5″ Offset (Other variations also available)
When converting from drum brakes to to disc brakes a new Master Cylinder is required. The Wilwood Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is great looking all-in-one solution. They are available in 3 finishes; Bare, Black E-Coat and Media Burnished. Bore size selection is important to create the desired pedal feel, we have found the information below to be a good rule of thumb.
- 11″-12″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 15/16″ Bore
- 11″-12″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 7/8″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore