Wilwood Complete Superlite Brake System for 1963-1979 Corvette. For use with RideTech Suspension. 13″ Rotors require 17″ or larger wheels and 14″ rotors require 18″ or larger wheels (verify wheel fitment with template).
- Front Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Six Piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Front SRP Rotors, 1.1″ thick, Drilled and Slotted (13″ or 14″)
- Front -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings
- Rear Forged Narrow Superlite 4R Four Piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Rear SRP Rotors, 1.1″ thick, Drilled and Slotted (13″ or 14″)
- Rear -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings
- Fits stock parking brake
1963 & 1964 Corvettes equipped with factory rear drum brakes will require 1965-1982 disc brake caliper brackets (Part # 11529559) & 1965-1982 parking brake assembly (if desired).
When converting from drum brakes to to disc brakes a new Master Cylinder is required. The Wilwood Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is great looking all-in-one solution. They are available in 3 finishes; Bare, Black E-Coat and Media Burnished. Bore size selection is important to create the desired pedal feel, we have found the information below to be a good rule of thumb.
- 11″-12″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 15/16″ Bore
- 11″-12″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 7/8″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore