RidePro-HP Ride Height Sensors upgrade your existing RidePro-X pressure-based system. The ultimate air suspension management system measures BOTH pressure and ride height. With the addition of RidePro-HP, ride height and spring balance (loads) are established by comparing the position of the ride height sensor to the air pressure within each air spring. Your car is leveled with no crossloading. This is especially important for dynamic driving scenarios where quick transitions occur. Examples include high performance driving, sudden directional changes and panic stops. Pressure-only systems are good at handling these load changes, but combined pressure and height systems work best. The complete RidePro-Hp kit is easy to install. The complete RidePro-Hp kit includes: 4 compact ride height sensors with stainless steel arms, 4 ride height sensor linkage kits (with bendable linkage rods and rubber rod ends), group harness, 1/4" sensor bolts w/ Nyloc nuts & flat washers, mounting tabs, Heat shrink tubes and Installation Guide. NOTE: RidePro-Hp sensors can only be used in conjunction with RidePro-X Digital Control System.
- Works with RidePRO-X pressure measurement for ultimate "Pressure+Height" accuracy.
- Compact, heavy-duty Ride Height Sensors with stainless steel arms.
- Sensor Arms feature six linkage rod holes to fine-tune motion ratio – No need for drilling.
- Ride Height Sensors rotate through full 360 degrees to eliminate over-travel damage.
- Bendable Linkage Rods with Rubberized Rod Ends. Maximum articulation and service life.
- Weatherproof mil spec connectors and wiring harnesses.
- Can be added onto existing pressure-only system installations
- Link to full RidePRO-HP Ride Height Sensor Article: Click HERE
RidePRO X (pc software) - click to download