PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut ... the new Ridetech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Adjustable ride height
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
Track Quality ("TQ") ShockWave Strut Series
The TQ coilover has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment. It uses a piggyback reservoir for easy installation.
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a coilover and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.