Bolt-On Wishbone Rear Suspension System for 1999-2006 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD (2007 Classic). Also known as the GMT800 platform. Includes lower bars, wishbone, mounting brackets, crossmembers c-notches & hardware. When used with pair of RideTech CoilOvers or Shockwaves this Wishbone system will elminate the leaf springs and provide 6" drop at ride (9" drop fully deflated with Shockwaves). NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS. Will begin shipping April 2018.
- Greatly improves ride quality and lowers your truck.
- Includes patent pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Compatible with CoilOver and Shockwaves. Air or static drop, it's your choice.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and feature integrated suspenssion mounts.
- Wishbone upper link replaces panhard bar for zero lateral movement during suspension travel allowing extrememly tight wheel/tire fitment.
- Optimized anti-squat, instant center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvments in handling and traction.
- Desisgned for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.