Bolt-On Wishbone Rear Suspension System for 1999-2006 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD (2007 Classic). Also known as the GMT800 platform. Includes lower bars, wishbone, mounting brackets, crossmembers c-notches & hardware. When used with pair of RideTech CoilOvers or Shockwaves this Wishbone system will elminate the leaf springs and provide 6" drop at ride (9" drop fully deflated with Shockwaves).
- Greatly improves ride quality and lowers your truck.
- Includes patent pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Compatible with CoilOver and Shockwaves. Air or static drop, it's your choice.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and feature integrated suspenssion mounts.
- Wishbone upper link replaces panhard bar for zero lateral movement during suspension travel allowing extrememly tight wheel/tire fitment.
- Optimized anti-squat, instant center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvments in handling and traction.
- Desisgned for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.