Wilwood Complete Dynalite Brake System for 1959-1964 Impala with stock drum brake spindles (commonly used in RideTech CoilOver & Air Suspension Systems). Fits most 15" and larger wheels, verify fitment with template. The front system increase the track width by .27" per side. Fitment includes Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, El Camino, Impala, Kingswood, Nomad & Parkwood.
- Front Forged Dynalite 4 Piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Front 12.19" Rotors, .81" thick, Drilled and Slotted
- Front -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings - 16"
- Rear Forged Dynalite 4 piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Rear 12.19" Rotors, .81" thick, Drilled and Slotted with parking brake assembly
- Rear -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings - 14"
- Parking Brake Cables
This Brake System is offered for 2 different axle flanges: (Other variations available upon request)
- Stock 1959-1964 Impala
- 9" Ford - Big Ford, New Style / Torino with 2.5" Offset
When converting from drum brakes to to disc brakes a new Master Cylinder is required. The Wilwood Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is great looking all-in-one solution. They are available in 3 finishes; Bare, Black E-Coat and Media Burnished. Bore size selection is important to create the desired pedal feel, we have found the information below to be a good rule of thumb.
- 11"-12" rotors with Manual Brakes - 15/16" Bore
- 11"-12" rotors with Power Brakes - 1" Bore
- 13-14" rotors with Manual Brakes - 7/8" Bore
- 13-14" rotors with Power Brakes - 1" Bore