*Requires RideTech StrongArms for proper installation.
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech CoilOvers.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
RideTech 2 1/2" CoilOver springs
built in Indiana by HyperCo:High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft