The System Includes: Mounting Brackets, 2 CoilOver Shocks + 2 Springs, with proper spring rate
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech CoilOvers.
Handling Quality Shock Series Features
The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact forged construction that is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
The single adjustment knob controls primarily the rebound force of the shock giving the driver plenty of control to dial in their performance at an economical price point. A RideTech single adjustable shock will provide enough adjustment for the majority of car builders.
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Single rebound shock valving adjustment
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 26 rebound clicks