The RideTech "Hot Rod Shocks" are specifically designed to improve ride quality and performance in Straight Axle applications. To thrive in this harsh environment requires an extremely short shock length and specifically tuned compression and rebound dampening.
This shock has an eye-to-eye compressed measurement of 9.3" and extended measurement of 14.1". Included are 3 sets of 1.25" wide sleeves allowing for bolt sizes of 7/16", 1/2" and 5/8".
- Specifically valved for Straight Axle Front or Rear Applications on Street Rods
- 1.5" diameter body brilliantly polished by Advanced Plating
- Monotube design allows large piston superior oil control, increases ride quality and handling performance
- 1/2" harnened shaft is precision ground and straightened to a tolerance of .001" for increased durability and performance
- Teflon piston wiper allow consistent piston/bore contact and repeatable performance.