63 - 87 Chevy C10 Truck Front Sway Bar. Heavy Duty 1.50" O.D. .250" wall tubing. 1,020 lb./in. rate. Eliminates bind and poor sway bar geometry when lowering the truck. Incorporated into the polyurethane frame bushings is a Delrin insert to eliminate stiction and allow the swaybar to move freely and improve ride quality. End link brackets easily mount to exsisting stock C10 lower control arms.
- Precision CNC-Bent tubing for accurate and repeadable fitment.
- Exact Bar Rates included with each sway bar.
- Investment cast steel bar ends offer performance and appearence improvement.
- Bolt-on No modifications required.
- 1.50” OD .250” wall
- 1,020 lb./in. rate, measured on Calibrated universal tensile / compression testing machine.
- Includes Delrin liners to reduce friction in the mounting bushings.
- Fits on trucks with or without a factory sway bar.
- Includes bolt-on brackets to connect the sway bar to factory lower control arms.