This StreetGRIP suspension kit improves the handling, ride quality and stance of 1968-1972 GM A-body muscle cars including Chevelle, Malibu, Cutlass, Skylark, GTO, 442, Tempest and Lemans. StreetGRIP suspension is perfect for restorations as well as restomods and pro-touring cars. StreetGRIP offers direct replacement installation for original style suspension, StreetGRIP includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, heavy duty swaybars, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coilsprings offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall balljoints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- Larger swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance.
StreetGrip System Includes Dual Rate front Coilsprings, HQ Series Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty Front and Rear Swaybars, Delrin Front Control Arm Bushings, Tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, hardware and instructions.
LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHING STYLE - Current design is for ROUND bushing only, Oval bushing design in process.