This Air Suspension System is specifically designed for the 1964-1967 GM "A" Body Platform and includes everything needed to create modern driveability with an ultra low show stance. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, tall spindles, front & rear MuscleBars, rear StrongArms and 4 HQ Series Shockwaves. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. 1964-1967 GM "A" Body includes Chevelle, Cutlass, El Camino, F85, GTO, LeMans, Malibu, Skylark, Special, Sportwagon, Tempest and Vista Cruiser.
- RideTech Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Brackets are included witht the rear coilovers for easy attachment to the frame and to the 10/12 bolt rearend or Currie 9". Brackets for a Moser rearend are also available.
- This Front MucleBar helps reduce body roll and creates room for wider front tires. It includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms. A Rear MuscleBar is also included.
- The Rear StrongArms provide added strength to help get the power to the pavement and utilize R-Joint Technology to combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack.