This Air Suspension System is specifically designed to fit the 1968-1972 Nova. This system will give you the ability to achieve that ultra-low show stance and includes several components that will dramatically improve the suspension geometry to give your old muscle car modern drivability.
- RideTech Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- This Front MucleBar helps reduce body roll and creates room for wider front tires. It includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- The Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. Works with minitubs.
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems.