Bolt-on 1st gen suspension with lowering leaf springs, coil springs, shocks and everything you need for modern handling, ride quality and lowered stance. StreetGRIP is perfect for restorations and mild customs such as restomods and pro-touring cars.StreetGRIP is perfect for restorations and mild customs such as restomods and pro-touring cars. The complete, easy-to-install kit is a direct replacement for factory suspension and includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, a heavy duty swaybar, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions. Shocks carry a million and one mile warranty. With the StreetGRIP system, your highway driving experience will become more smooth, settled and controlled. When the road gets curvy, StreetGRIP will put a giant grin on your face.
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coilsprings offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality and sure-footed handling.
- Self-lubricating Delrin control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower Ball Joints
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction. No squeaking, no binding, no slop.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks have adjustable rebound to help you fine tune ride and handling to suit your driving preferences.
StreetGRIP System Includes Composite leaf springs, dual rate coilsprings, adjustable HQ Series monotube shock absorbers, heavy duty front swaybar, Delrin control arm bushings, tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, delrin leaf spring bushings, shackles hardware and instructions.
StreetGrip Overview Video