1,000,001 Mile Warranty
RideTech shock absorbers s now have a 1,000,001 mile warranty! We are so confident of the performance and durability of our shock absorbers, we offer a 1,000,001 mile warranty. Applies to all RideTech shock absorbers purchased after Jan. 1, 2013. To enroll in the 1,000,001 mile warranty program, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Purchase a pair of RideTech shocks directly from RideTech or your favorite RideTech dealer
- Fill out the form below to register your purchase, or return your registration card to RideTech 350 S. St. Charles Street Jasper, In. 47546 ATTN: 1,000,001 Mile Warranty.
**Registration needs to happen within 30 days of purchase to remain eligible for this extended warranty. That’s it! If you ever have a shock failure in the next 1,000,001 miles, RideTech will repair that shock FREE of charge. Other items to know about the RideTech 1,000,001 mile warranty:
- Obvious external damage cannot be warrantied [accident, component abrasion, etc.]
- You will need to ship your worn out shocks directly to RideTech for evaluation and repair. You pay for your shipping and we’ll pay for the return shipping.
- We cannot pay for any removal or installation charges. We also cannot pay for any other repairs or damage that might happen to your car.
- You must register your product within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the 1,000,001 mile warranty.
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by clicking here to register the new owner.
- Anyone who expires their RideTech 1,000,001 mile shock warranty will get a picture of themselves and their car in a full page ad in Hot Rod Magazine!