R-Joint rod ends feature low friction movement, full range articulation, and quiet operation. An RTX10 composite cage, with spring loaded closure works in concert with a 17-4 stainless steel housing and a stainless steel ball. Also available as weld-on spherical bearings R-Joint rod ends are equally at home on the street and on the racetrack!
- Articulates in 3 planes … 360 degree axial rotation and 30 degrees of total lateral rotation.
- 17-4 investment cast stainless steel housing with rolled threads. (R-Joint)
- Weld-On models feature carbon steel housings.
- Polished stainless ball and RTX10 composite cage allow consistent low friction movement.
- Special RTX10 composite compound needs NO lubrication.
- Self cleaning design…movement not affected by ANY water, grit, dirt, or debris.
- Spring loaded closure to keep mechanism tight and rattle free for LIFE!