This Coilover System is specifically designed for the 1958-1964 Chevy “B” Body cars and includes everything needed to provide a lowered stance with dramatically improved handling and ride quality for the front of your car. The system contains Tubular upper, and lower control arms and HQ Series CoilOvers. An optional front swaybar is a must-have for these full-size cruisers. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. Ridetech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
1958-1964 Chevrolet “B” Body includes Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, El Camino, Kingswood, Nomad & Parkwood. “Designed for Stock Drum Brake Spindles ONLY”
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles, and the upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high-speed stability and steering feel. They are powder-coated satin black, and fully assembled with ball joints, injection-molded Delrin bushings, and cross shafts.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. They are powder-coated satin black, and fully assembled with ball joints, injection molded Delrin bushings, and cross shafts; ready for installation.
- HQ Series CoilOvers utilize an impact-forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling. the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for easy under-hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Hyperco springs provide a consistent spring rate that will last a lifetime.
- Optional Front MucleBar Sway Bars greatly reduce body roll and feature significantly higher rates, performance end links, and Delrin lined bushings.
- Designed for use with OE Drum Brake Spindles.