HQ Series Front ShockWaves for 61-65 Falcon
High-performance handling and adjustable ride height.
Sold as pair.
RideTech Aluminum Mono Tube Shocks
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support.
- 24-position rebound adjustment
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834” piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8″ chrome shock shaft
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Includes 1/2″ bore x 1″ kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
HQ Series ShockWaves® mount in your 1961-1965 Falcon just like CoilOvers and deliver great ride quality, handling with adjustable air ride stance. RideTech’s patented, integral “shock-within-a-spring” air spring and shock absorber assembly is a proven winner at shows and in motion.
Since HQ Series ShockWaves® are built to perform and made to last, they are backed by RideTech’s exclusive 1,000,001 mile warranty.
It all adds up to predictable handling that is comparable to CoilOvers but with instant ride height adjustment. You get the best of both worlds.