If you want to drive your Ford Falcon, as in REALLY drive it, you will quickly find the limits of the suspension system that was designed for 13 in. tires and 95HP.
We chose to fix the rear suspension in much the same way we have done on many muscle cars originally equipped with leaf springs… swap in a 4-link.
This rear bolt-on 4-link suspension system completely transforms the little Ford Falcon into a world class handling machine, and at the same time provides an incredible smooth ride and bind free operation.
Starting off, the rear will accept up to a 225/40-R18 with a recommended backspace 5.50 in.-6.00 in. and provide a ride Height: 18.75 in. ground to the fender lip.
- Adjustable 4-link bars including R-Joints
- Triangulated 4-Link – no need for pan hard bar and keeps rear end movement vertical
- Bolt-in cradle
- Powder coated satin Black
- Weld on axle brackets to suite any 3″ tube
- Spacers included to fit multiple factory leaf spring mounts (2 in. and 2.5 in.)
- 3 Mounting Holes for Lower Control Arm at Axle:
1 – Top hole: Anti-squat 74.4 percent – Instant Center 72.8 in. – Roll Center 12.95 in.
2 – Middle Hole: Anti-Squat 108.1 percent – Instant Center 58.35 in. – Roll Center 11.67 in.
3 – Bottom Hole: Anti-Squat 135.5 percent – Instant Center 50.25 in. – Roll Center 10.35 in.