The RideTech 1962-1967 Chevy II / Nova Air Suspension package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension and give your classic Chevy the aggressive lowered stance with modern drivability. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, tall spindles, front sway bar, rear 4-Link, and 4 Shockwaves. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find the perfect components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality. Fits all 62-67 Chevy II/Nova and Acadian’s, including wagons.
Front TruTurn System
- Includes upper and lower StrongArms, tall spindles, steering arms, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, billet tie rod adjusters, and center link adapter.
- StrongArms include injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon to reduce deflection and stiction
- Strut rod eliminated, included chassis plates provide a new front mounting location for the lower control arm and strengthens subframe
- Tubular control arms can be adjusted from 3° positive caster to over 7° positive caster. The additional caster setting provide improved high speed stability and steering feel.
- Bumpsteer reduced to .030″ throughout 5″ of suspension travel
- Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel. Compatible with stock disc brakes or most aftermarket upgrades (same as 67-69 Camaro)
- Front wheels moved ¾” rearward for increased tire clearance to front of fender
- Maintains stock track width
- Included drag link adapter compatible with factory-style front sump oil pans. (Optional center link adapter available if using rear sump oil pan)
- Compatible with manual steering, Borgeson power box upgrade or stock ram assist (front sump only)
- Reduces body roll and creates room for wider front tires.
- 1.25″ O.D x .188″ wall tubing is used to create a rate of 1225 lbs/in.
- Includes billet aluminum frame straps, anodized black along with low friction bushings.
- Greatly improves traction, handling, and ride quality.
- Suspension geometry improvements include optimized roll center and adjustable anti-squat (41% – 109%).
- The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
- Installation does not require any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube.
- Front lower bar mount reinforces leaf spring bucket and integrates with Ridetech subframe connector
- Upper cradle bridges the frame rails to create attachment points for the upper 4 link bars and the shocks. Strong bolt-in installation using square U-bolts and 3/8″ riv-nuts (tool included)
- Compatible with mini-tubs
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling via the rebound adjustment knob, located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- TQ Series Shockwaves The remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks feature rebound adjustment along with dual-stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High-speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low-speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course, and drag strip. Read More
Compressor system options:
- Adjust vehicle height at the push of a button while maintaining balanced air springs. The RidePro E5 control system tunes air ride suspension for proper handling and world-class ride quality by way of sophisticated pressure and height algorithms. Each time your turn the ignition key, RidePro E5 self adjusts to ride height and compensates for changes in load. Whether you are driving alone to work or on your way to a show with a car or truckload of friends, RidePro E5 will calculate proper air spring rate and balance, then work diligently in the background to maintain proper spring pressures and vehicle height. The Full-color TFT LCD. 3.5” display with capacitive touchscreen make interacting with the control system quick and easy. Adjusting vehicle height is as simple as choosing one of three presets. Connect a compatible smartphone via Bluetooth and use the RidePRO E5 app to control the system wirelessly.
- We offer our air suspension control systems as a pre-assembled, all-in-one module as the “AirPOD” or, you can purchase the RidePRO E5 systems as a component kit you can install how you like. Both paths provide the same performance and features, the AirPod can be installed a few hours quicker, but the flexibility of mounting individual components in locations of your choosing can be advantageous in some applications.