Dramatically improve the ride, handling and stance of your 1964-1966 Mustang with our StreetGRIP suspension kit. It’s the perfect solution for restored cars as well resto-mods. StreetGRIP is a complete easy-to-install solution with everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, a heavy-duty sway bar, tall ball joints, ball joint wedge plates, shackles, hardware and instructions.
StreetGrip System Includes Front dual rate coil springs, front sway bar, delrin control arm bushings, ball joint wedge plate. HQ Series adjustable mono-tube shocks, Composite leaf springs, Delrin leaf spring bushings, shackles, hardware and instructions.
- Dramatically improves ride quality and handling.
- Vehicle-specific Ridetech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate coil springs offer the best of both worlds…ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate. They save 70lbs of unsprung weight.
- Delrin control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Larger front sway bar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Will not fit convertibles.