The Ridetech 1967-1969 Camaro / Firebird Coil-Over package: includes everything you need to upgrade your existing suspension and give your Camaro the aggressive lowered stance with modern drivability. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, tall spindles, a front sway bar, a rear 4 Link, and 4 HQ Series Coil-Overs for every corner of your vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. Ridetech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
- Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel. Compatible with all brake kits designed to fit the stock disc brake spindle.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joints have been moved back to allow additional caster settings to improve high-speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs utilize an impact-forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling via the rebound adjustment knob, located at the top of the shock, for under-the-hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Front Sway Bar reduces body roll and creates room for wider front tires. Includes billet aluminum frame straps (anodized black) and low friction bushings.
- Bolt-On 4-Link dramatically improves traction, handling, and ride quality. Installation does not require significant modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. Works with mini-tubs. The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
- TQ Series Shocks- The remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks feature rebound adjustment and dual-stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High-speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness, and low-speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course, and drag strip. (11160301) Read More
- TruTurn System- The early Camaro/Nova frontends have very poor suspension geometry…the tires lean outward around turns, the bumpsteer is terrible, and there is little room to run a wide wheel because of the OEM steering arm interference with the inside of the wheel. The Tru Turn system resolves ALL these issues…the tires now lean INTO the turn, the bumpsteer is UNDER .050″ through 5″ of suspension travel, and you now have clearance to run up to a 10″ wide wheel with a 275mm tire!
- Rear Sway Bar- The addition of the rear sway bar is for the true track car. Wide tires + Big horsepower typically mean faster corner speeds. The MuscleBar sway bar helps keep those rear tires hooked up through the corner.
- Weld-on lower axle brackets are available for aftermarket axle housing without stock-style leaf spring pads. Part # 70010122, is sold separately.