This StreetGRIP suspension kit improves the handling, ride quality and stance of 1968-1972 GM A-body muscle cars including Chevelle, Malibu, Cutlass, Skylark, GTO, 442, Tempest and Lemans. StreetGRIP suspension is perfect for restorations as well as resto-mods and pro-touring cars. StreetGRIP offers direct replacement installation for original style suspension, StreetGRIP includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, heavy duty sway bars, ball joints, hardware and instructions.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coil springs offer the best of both worlds… ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall upper ball joints and lower ball joints
- Larger sway bars minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the sway bar to improve ride quality and handling performance.
- Designed for use with ROUND lower control arm bushing. Control arms with Oval bushings will need to be replaced.
- Add Ridetech Front StrongArms to reduce installation time and increase performance versus rebuilding the stock control arms. Select the option above to deduct the front control arms ball joints and bushings from the StreetGrip system.