The Ridetech subframe connectors for 1968-1974 Chevy Nova add rigidity to your vintage chassis and improve performance by reducing chassis flex.
Modern tires and aftermarket suspension components are pushing the limits of OEM chassis designs – particularly the popular GM Nova platform. Ridetech’s subframe connectors offer a simple bolt-on improvement that significantly increase the performance of the OEM chassis and dramatically transforms the handling and ride quality of your 68-74 Chevy Nova, Oldsmobile Omega, Pontiac Ventura, and Buick Apollo.
- Fabricated from 1.5 in. x 3 in. x .125 wall steel for high strength
- The rear of the subframe connector mounts solidly into three existing floor pan bolt locations for maximum strength and completely replaces the original leaf spring pocket
- The front of the subframe connector bolts through the original subframe and is captured by the body bushing as well to enhance rigidity
- No fabrication required, direct bolt-on
- Durable powder coated finish for long-lasting, high-quality, appearance
- Includes hardware