The Ridetech subframe connectors for the 1970-81 Chevy Camaro / Firebird adds rigidity to your vintage chassis and improve performance by reducing chassis flex.
Modern tires and aftermarket suspension components are pushing the limits of OEM chassis designs – particularly the popular GM F Body platform. Ridetech’s subframe connectors offer a simple bolt-on improvement that significantly increases the performance of the OEM chassis and dramatically transforms the handling and ride quality of your 2nd Gen Camaro / Firebird.
- Fabricated from 1.5 in. x 3 in. x .125 wall steel for high strength
- The rear of the subframe connector mounts solidly into three existing floor pan bolt locations for maximum strength and completely replaces the original leaf spring pocket
- The front of the subframe connector bolts through the original subframe and is captured by the body bushing as well to enhance rigidity
- No fabrication required, direct bolt-on
- Durable satin black powder coat finish for long-lasting, high-quality appearance
- Includes hardware