The RidePro “2-Way” Compressor System is a great solution for controlling 2 air springs independently using the most reliable components in the industry.
- Thomas 319 Air Compressor has proven dependability and is the heart of our RidePro compressor systems. .50” CFM @ 150psi and 19.6 amps (max).
- 3 Gallon Aluminum Air Tank is a light, rust free design featuring two 1/4” ports and one 1/8” port (for the pressure switch)
- The RidePro 2 Way Air Valve contains two inflate solenoids and two deflate solenoids on top of one anodized aluminum block. The “bubble tight” design ensures leak free operation.
- The Control Panel consists of a stainless steel laser cut plate, 2 momentary electric rocker switches and a dual need analog gauge.
- For easy installation a wiring harness, 1/4” airline, 1/8” airline, air fittings, check valve, pressure switch and a relay are included.
Note – If controlling 4 air springs, one of our “4 way” analog or digital compressor systems is recommended.