This Air Suspension System is specifically designed for the 1967-1970 Chevy “B” Body cars and includes everything needed to provide an ultra low show stance while maintaining excellent ride qualtiy and handling. The system contains front upper and lower StrongArms, front & rear MuscleBars, front HQ Series Shockwaves, rear StrongArms with Adjustable Panhard Bar, rear CoolRide and rear HQ Series shocks. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
1967-1970 GM “B” Body includes Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne & Caprice.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles and the upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. They are powdercoated black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushing and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. They are powdercoated black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushing and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Hyperco springs are used to provide a consistent spring rate that will last a lifetime.
- This Front & Rear MucleBars helps reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- The Rear StrongArms provide added strength to help get the power to the pavement. The upper arm and panhard bar utilize R-Joint Technology to provide smooth operation and reduce roll bind.
- HQ Series Rear Shocks utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling and come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- The Rear CoolRide system simply bolts in place of the stock springs.
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems.
-Must be used with stock spindles.
-Some cars have two rear upper control arms and will need an additional StrongArm.