This Air Suspension System is specifically designed for the 1988-1998 Chevrolet & GMC C1500 Truck and includes everything needed to create modern driveability with an ultra low show stance. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, front CoolRide with HQ Series shocks, front sway bar, drop spindles, rear Wishbone with C-Notches and Shockwaves. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear. Fully deflated will net an additional 3″ drop.
- Front CoolRide setup includes HQ Series Shocks and bolt-on upper shocks mounts to allow more ground clearance and maximum suspension travel. The aluminum body shocks are a monotube design, are rebound adjustable and come with a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Front MuscleBar is included to reduce body roll and includes the delrin liners to minimize suspension bind.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bumpsteer.
- Bolt On 3-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Wishbone upper link replaces panhard bar for zero lateral movement during suspension travel allowing extremely tight wheel/tire fitment.
- Optimized anti-squat, instant center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and feature integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems