The RideTech 1968-1974 Nova CoilOver package includes everything you need to upgrade your existing suspension completely. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, tall spindles, front MuscleBar, a rear 4-Link, and 4 HQ Series CoilOvers for every corner of your vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
*Some 1973-1974 cars have a different shape frame rail and require kit number 11260202. See the instruction manual for identification details.
- RideTech Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high-speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series CoilOvers utilize an impact-forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under-hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Interested in AutoCross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series CoilOvers.
- Front MuscleBar Sway Bar helps reduce body roll and allows wider front tires. (new style bar adds additional clearance) Rate = 700lbs Diameter= 1.125″ Wall Thickness = .219″ Includes Easy to-install spherical end links with barrel lock nuts
- Bolt-On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling, and ride quality. Installation does not require any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. Works with mini tubs. The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
- TQ Series Shocks- Triple adjustable shocks are For customers who are looking to wring out every last bit of performance from their car, a single rebound adjustment might not provide enough fine-tuning, so we also offer our TQ (Track Quality) racing shocks. TQ Series shocks are full of racing technology and build quality, and just like the HQ shocks, they will take whatever you can throw at them on the track or the street. Read More
- TruTURN System- The early Camaro/Nova frontends have very poor suspension geometry…the tires lean outward around turns, the bumpsteer is bad, and there is little room to run a wide wheel because of the oem steering arm interference with the inside of the wheel. The Tru Turn system resolves ALL these issues…the tires now lean INTO the turn, the bumpsteer is UNDER .050″ through 5″ of suspension travel, and you now have clearance to run up to a 10″ wide wheel with a 275mm tire!
*Some 1973-1974 cars have a different shape frame rail and require kit number 11260202. See instruction manual for identification details.