Specifically designed for the 1988-1998 Chevrolet and GMC C1500 Truck and includes everything needed to create modern driveability with an aggressive stance. The package contains front upper and lower StrongArm tubular A-arms, front and rear HQ Series coil-over shocks, front sway bar, HD drop spindles, and rear Wishbone with integrated C-Notches. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension.
- Ride height is approximately 4in lower than stock in the front and 6in in the rear. ( Coil-Overs add adjustability for rebound and ride height. )
- Front HQ Series Coilovers includes and bolt-on upper shock mounts to allow more ground clearance and maximum suspension travel. The aluminum body shocks are a mono tube design, are rebound adjustable and come with a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty. Interested in AutoCross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series CoilOvers.
- Upper StrongArm A-arms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction. Also includes integrated brake line mounting brackets.
- Lower StrongArm A-arms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction. Also included are quality ball joints for a completely bolt-on experience.
- Front MuscleBar Sway Bar is included to reduce body roll and includes the delrin liners to minimize suspension bind.
- HD Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump steer. (These spindles will increase the track width by .25in per side.)
- Bolt-On Wishbone System greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Wishbone upper link rather than panhard bar for zero lateral movement during suspension travel allowing extremely tight wheel/tire fitment.
- Optimized anti-squat, instant center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- Rear HQ Series Coilovers are a direct bolt on and allows for easy adjustment. The aluminum body shocks are a mono tube design, are rebound adjustable and come with a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty. Interested in Autocross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series CoilOvers.
- TQ Series Shocks- The remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks feature rebound adjustment along with dual stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course and drag strip. Read More