Ridetech coilovers upgrade your Gen 5 Camaro suspension for improved handling and ride quality with adjustable ride height. Designed to lower your vehicle and improve handling and ride quality. Spring rates are custom-tailored for high-performance driving. For track days and autocross, you will appreciate the ability to easily swap springs to custom tailor rates to your requirements. Additional springs are sold separately. Rebound adjustment knobs allow you to quickly and easily fine-tune the shock absorber settings to your preferences. Includes: 2 fully adjustable coilover front struts, 2 fully adjustable coilover rear shock absorbers, 4 custom-matched coil springs. Includes 1/2″ bore x 1″ kevlar-lined bearings for noise-free operation. The shock absorbers feature an industry exclusive 1,000,001 mile warranty. 100% Made in the USA.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount for bolt-on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built-in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing.
- Hyperco Springs — high tensile steel
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment.