This CoilOver System is specifically designed for the 1958 Chevy “B” Body cars and includes everything needed to provide a lowered stance with dramatically improved handling and ride quality. The system contains front tubular upper and lower control arms, front & rear sway bars, front and rear HQ Series CoilOvers & tubular rear trailing arms. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. Ridetech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
1958 Chevrolet “B” Body includes Impala, Del Ray, Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, Nomad.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles and the upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. They are powder coated satin black and fully assembled with ball joints, injection molded Delrin bushings and cross shafts; ready for installation.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. They are powder coated satin black and fully assembled with ball joints, injection molded Delrin bushings and cross shafts; ready for installation.
- HQ Series CoilOvers utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Hyperco springs are used to provide a consistent spring rate that will last a lifetime. Interested in AutoCross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series CoilOvers which add remote reservoirs with high and low speed compression adjustments.
- Rear StrongArms provide added strength to help get the power to the pavement. They utilize R-Joint Technology to provide smooth operation and reduce roll bind. The lower arms feature a double sheer mount for the coilovers locating them in place of the stock springs, keeping the load where is belongs. The tubular upper arm is specific to the 1958 model year and utilizes injection molded Delrin bushings.
- Front & Rear MucleBar Sway Bars greatly reduce body roll. They feature significantly higher rates, performance end links and Delrin lined bushings.
- Must be used with 1959-1964 stock spindles & disc brakes.
- If utilizing the stock style power steering (with the assist cylinder), an additional bracket will be required. Part # 11059121
- TQ Series Shocks- The remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks feature rebound adjustment along with dual stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course and drag strip. Read More