The RideTech Track 1 program is the culmination of our continuing activity in the racing arena with autocross, road course, and other extreme duty events. This Track 1 9″ IRS system is specifically designed for the 1963-1979 C2/C3 Corvette with minimal chassis and body modifications. It includes all of the necessary components to handle high horsepower and fat tires.
- 9” Ford IRS housing, fabricated by Currie Enterprises from 4130 Chrome Moly steel for superior strength
- 31 Spline inner stub axles – 4340 heat treated steel
- Multi-point attachment cradle eliminates bushing and pinion support flex
- Adjustable camber rods and brackets – includes R-Joints
- Offset trailing arms with bearings – compatible with C5/C6 brakes (most require 17″ or larger wheels) Compatible with C7 parking brake if desired (requires C7 hat)
- C7 Hub w/ SKF bearings and 1/2″ ARP wheel studs
- 33 spline outer stub axles
- 3″ Diameter Chrome Moly Extreme Duty Halfshafts w/ 1350 u joints
- Forged halfshaft mounting flanges
- Splined rear swaybar w/ posilinks.
- 3rd Member Sold Separately
- CoilOver Sold Separately